[Sca-cooks] [jheise at drew.edu: [Fwd: Fruits of the Vine]]

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 05:58:06 PDT 2005

-
>Jennifer Heise
>Reference Librarian/Web Manager, Drew University Library
>jheise at drew.edu                     973-408-3675

Interesting. When she did this exact thing at Plimoth, it was only $25 for
members.... I suspect the rest is fundraising for that society. She has been
very public this past six months with lectures. I know of at least six in
the NY/NJ/PA/CT/MA areas.

She's pretty nice. Her lecture style is amenable.
The book?? It's...okay. Not stellar,but good for people to start somewhere.

Andrea MacIntyre

*From the very core of our being we desire contentment.  For harmony each
individual's identity must be fully respected.
~ Dalai Lama

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be."
~ Socrates