[Sca-cooks] Fruits of the Vine

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Oct 23 07:37:38 PDT 2005

The Shakespeare one she did is really bad in terms
of bibliography and sources. It's a real headache for
librarians. I've had numerous people ask where this book was
or why they couldn't find that title. They can't because she messed up.
See my review in TI or Serve It Forth for a list of the problems.

Johnnae