[Sca-cooks] fish pie, was canned salmon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 19:31:25 PDT 2005

Grise asked:
> Recipe?  pretty please?  I have a feast coming up, (Bjornsborg in
> February,
> y'all come on down) and no good fish type recipes - this salmon
> thing  is looking good, but fish pie sounds even better...

I think I posted these recently, but just in case you missed that
message, check these files in the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:
fish-msg         (140K)  4/18/05    Medieval fish dishes. Fish in the
SCA.
fish-pies-msg     (11K)  5/ 3/01    Period fish pies. Recipes.

Here are some other, similar files:
eels-msg          (26K) 10/11/04    Eel dishes. Getting and cleaning
eels.
frogs-msg         (16K)  4/18/05    Medieval and period frog recipes.