[Sca-cooks] Playing with food....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 30 21:13:14 PST 2005

Lonnie commented:
> Well, my first score was 20. Perhaps these are like golf scores?

You mean, like fish stories, subject to bouts of memory failure and
wild exaggeration? :-) Maybe the conflict between that and the value
of honor in this Society is why I've never heard of a period golf
game being played at an SCA event. :-)

I got a 60 for my first game when I was still trying to figure out
the object of the game. Then it went down from there, until my fifth
game when I finally got an 80 or so.

Phlip commented:
 >Very entertaining. I seem to be stuck on 270, generally. Have
gotten higher...

Wow. That seems to be the highest score here by a long shot.

Okay, someone turn your teenager loose on it and let's see what the
possible high score really is. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas