[Sca-cooks] Kings Arrow (Gulf Wars site) photo update

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 5 11:35:56 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: SCA-Disaster at yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Disaster at yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of Sharon Gordon
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 1:03 PM
To: SCA-Disaster at yahoogroups.com; SCA-911 at yahoogroups.com;
gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SCA-Disaster] Fw: [BaronyOsprey] Kings Arrow photo update

----- Original Message -----
From: Michelle M. B. Beale
To: BaronyOsprey at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: [BaronyOsprey] Kings Arrow photo update

To All:

Darren, Joe, Lisa and myself drove up to the Gulf Wars Site yesterday to
assess the damages. I took lots of pictures. These are posted on my website
at:

http://www.townleytextiles.com/greendragon.html

Please forward this link to anyone who might be interested in the conditions
of Kings Arrow Ranch.
As this effects most of the folks who will come to Gulf Wars, I hope this
will be circulates just about everywhere.

In Prayer and in Service,

Marion
m.k.a. Ellen Hopkins

      Vehicle history search  Vehicle history vin  Vehicle history record

      Vehicle history  Common sense