[Sca-cooks] RE: Basque Food

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 7 07:22:10 PDT 2005

 Greetings
 Being as my persona is Pict my research points to the marriage bed as the
villian of their eventual loss as a significant people. Ceasars would have
been flabergasted to learn all it took was a bed instead of troops.
  Anyway off to the point of the intent of my message today, Basque food.
Anyone know for sure whether Paella is Basque or Spanish? I know its
development has fallen to the Spanish cousine.
 I have made several and they are realy great crowd feeders. But I am trying
to find actual documentable period recipees for them. I also realize they
may have flown under the umbrella as they were primarily a peasant food for
farm hands.
 Cealian Of Moray