[Sca-cooks] Marzipan

mollirose at bellsouth.net mollirose at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 18 08:05:38 PDT 2005

Greetings, I'm back on the list after a brief vacation of a few....years.
<s>  My quest today is to see if anyone knows where you can order marzipan
in bulk. We are using a large quantity for an upcoming feast.

I don't mind making my own, I'm just hoping for a bit of an assist on this
one occasion since my mundane schedule is a bit snug at the moment. Thank
you for your kind assistance and any suggestions.

Thank you,

Molli Rose, Meridies

(P.S. I'm anxious to hear how the Red Tower Iron Chief Competition came
out. )