[Sca-cooks] 200 best cookbooks and food history books

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Wed Sep 21 07:40:08 PDT 2005

There's an online way to catalog library books at
http://www.librarything.com .  In considering all the wonderous
possibilities of this, it occurred to me that it would be a great way to
create an annotated bibliography of SCA food related books/articles that we
could all read. And any time a new book came out, or someone came across a
new resource, it would be easy to add. The way he has it set up, it's easy
to sort by a variety of categories.

Users have asked for a way to import titles from other databases, and Tim is
working on getting that part up and running.  He's already got the export
working..

I started a library called SCACooks.  Anyone can read it as it's set to
public viewing.  I added a few books to test out how it works.  If you'd
like to add to it, please email.me for info.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net