[Sca-cooks] Re: Looking for further info on the Feast of Unicorn

The Sheltons sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Thu Sep 22 20:55:32 PDT 2005

<< From: Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Looking for further info on the Feast of Unicorn
last November.

Last night I started editing this message to create a Florilegium
file about this "Feast of the Unicorn" cooked by Lord Nichola:
But I don't see any further report in my files, nor in the next two
months which I checked in the SCA-Cooks archives...Also, I had it
down as the "Feast of the Unicorn", but I see you  referring to it here
as the "Feast of Unicorn". And a description of  where the feast was
held might be nice for folks outside of the  kingdom, as well as your
full name and title, so you get proper  credit for this feast.

Thanks,
Stefan>>

The event in question was "Feast of the Unicorn" hosted by the Canton
of Cyddlain Downs [greater Columbia SC area], Barony of Nottinghill
Coill [everything west of I-95 in SC], Kingdom of Atlantia.  The head
cook was Lord Nichola Buscelli [mka Greg Wardlaw].

John le Burguillun