[Sca-cooks] Chicken Breast vs. Bone in chicken

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 09:44:49 PDT 2005

One thing I've done in instances where I didn't want to take the time to strip the meat off of the carcass...or wanted to get more meat for my money is to use the chicken breasts (boneless or not), then supplemented with either backs or necks, which I have no intention of using in the finished soup.  This gives me the extra flavor without all of the extra work...and the backs and necks are usually VERY cheap!

Kiri