[Sca-cooks] vegetable stock

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 11:37:07 PDT 2005

I did a vegetable stock a while back.  Cant remember
where the recipe came from, but it was a period
cookbook.  Borrowed-I cant find the recipe.  Anyway,
not only did it have the various spices, onion,
celery, carrot but also cabbage and other root type
veggies (turnips, parsnips, etc). It added that more
earthy flavor that you may be looking for.

Alexa