[Sca-cooks] Spice ID?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 07:37:23 PDT 2005

On Sep 6, 2005, at 10:04 AM, otsisto wrote:

> Not grains of paradise. perhaps cubeb?
>
> Lyse

I don't think so. I seem to recall cubebs grow like berries, without
a pod. Johnnae's idea of a form of cardamom is pretty much what I was
thinking of: some kind of cardamom variant that is different from the
standard black, green or white cardamom we \tend to see today, which
is why I thought of GoP.

Adamantius