[Sca-cooks] Re: MK Cooking Symposium

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 08:52:51 PDT 2005

Kateryn wrote

> Yipee!!!  It's the weekend after Kris Kinder (major event in Calontir!)  I've
> already cross-posted the info to our kingdom cook's list and am busy trying to
> round up a caravan of folks from Calontir to come this year.

Hold that thought, good lady. I typod the date on the main page initially and have since updated the date to Dec 3, which I believe conflicts. I've got a call out to the rest of the event staff to make sure I know have the correct date, and I'll let everyone know that correction as soon as I get word. Our kingdom calendar lists it as the third, but I have email from the rest of the staff that lists both the 3rd and the 10th of December. I want to make sure I advertise the correct date.

Iasmin "possibly butterfingers" de Cordoba
iasmin at comcast.net