[Sca-cooks] Some good news about some icons: TheFrench QuarterandRobert Asprin

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 01:07:43 PDT 2005

Please don't mythconstrue my meaning here or mythapprehend it.  My mythellaneous words here
about your mythive are hopefully unmythtakeable.  My mythion here is mythrule from the mythts
of time.  I hope that you don't think that I am mythusing this forum to mythinform or mythlead
you.  If you do, I will become mytherable and may mythtrust myself.  I am just a mythcreant up
to mythchief.  Meet me under the mythletoe next Christmas, or I will take my mythal and become
a mythionary to the mythchievous mythfortunate.  Mythdoubt me not.  For my mythdeeds and
mythbehaviour, please say a Mytherere for my soul.

Yours,

Mythtress Huette