[Sca-cooks] RE: Some good news about some icons: TheFrenchQuarterandRobert Asprin

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Sep 7 07:12:55 PDT 2005

I have yet to mythbehave, though I may have mythcalculated the wearyness to
the readers of this topic.
I do not wish to mythstep my position here, but I have some mythgivings
about this discussion. It would seem that what appeared as a strong topic at
first was really a mythfire that has been mythdirected.
And how odd that of all the mythellaneous topics to choose from, we by
mythchance chose this one.
Have we truely mythapplied our words? Have we so mythmanaged this topic? If
so it is but a mythdemeanor.
Now it is time to rest and listen to Le Mytherab.
by the way, I am from Mythouri and not Mythery.

Lyse