[Sca-cooks] Adding to Siege Contests

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 11:12:48 PDT 2005

We did extensive video interviews for our first IC in 2001, including
the kind of coverage you're describing.  I'll try to find an extra copy
of it, there must be one here someplace.

My Worthy Opponant had a videographer taking footage last weekend and
she intends to send it in to "How Do You Iron Chef?"  If they go for it,
I'll let everyone know.

Selene, "The Secret Life Of..." veteran