[Sca-cooks] Frogs' legs query

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 04:58:23 PDT 2005

>From Platina: On Right Pleasure and Good Health
Book IX  #41 De Ranis
"We let the legs of those which are captured  be stripped of skin and soaked
a night or a day in fresh water. Then when they have been rolled in a meal,
we fry them in oil. When they are fried and put in a dish, my friend
Palellus covers them with green sauce and sprinkles them with fennel flowers
and spices.

Andrea MacIntyre

*From the very core of our being we desire contentment.  For harmony each
individual's identity must be fully respected.
~ Dalai Lama