[Sca-cooks] marzipan boxes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Sep 11 12:01:13 PDT 2005

I rather suspect that someplace in that long long list of printed references
and source materials, an art historian mentioned marzipan boxes and that
is why the National Gallery of Art latched upon that phrase.
They look like preserve boxes to me also.

Johnnae

>  Johnnae mentioned:

I was doing an image search today and came across this one