[Sca-cooks] Pots n Pans

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:08:19 PDT 2005

Something to consider.

There is some speculation about a link between Alzhiemers and Aluminum
cookware.  I have not followed the issue, so not sure of the latest word
on this.  I know I have removed all the aluminum cookware from my
kitchen.

I have high grade Lifetime<tm> stainless steel, and Love it.  works best
on gas, but is good on electric.  The electric skillet heat quite well.
Have to remember not to leave the lids on tight during cool down, they
will vaccuum seal.

just my thoughts

joy

radei