[Sca-cooks] Making crabapple jelly

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 09:01:31 PDT 2005

Since I am not very versed in the making of jellies.
(only have done it with other people a few times, and
so far my fav has been plum jelly).  I noticed that
this recipe does not have you adding the pectin.  Is
that because the apples have enough pectin in them to
assist with the thickening process?

Alexa