[Sca-cooks] Nordic Candy Molds...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 21 12:52:40 PDT 2005

The molds, I think.  Symbols and goddesses and such.  Come to think of
it, chocolate is Theobroma, "food of the gods" so surely it is
intrinsically pre-Christian anyway, right?

They have an Eye of Horus which I've also recommended to the Lois
McMaster Bujold list.  If you don't understand why, it's too long to
explain.

Selene