[Sca-cooks] Nordic Candy Molds...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 24 00:09:04 PDT 2005

Huh? Justify it to who? The group officers? The financial committee?
To yourself?

In our barony the various offices submit an annual budget. I'm not
sure they have to justify everything that money is spent on,
especially in advance.

Is your problem with justifying these as not totally period? For a
children's activity? You don't use markers, non-toxic paints or
coloring books for children's activities?

I don't remember what the prices were for these, but you could buy
them for yourself and just use them in your office. Or find someone
else in your group who might have other uses for the items and who
will let you use them for a children's activity.

Or possibly justify them as for making thank-you gifts for the folks
that help you out with the children. Especially those who don't even
have any children.

Stefan

> So, how do I justify asking for this for the MOC's office?
>
> > I found this info in another list. Not exactly period, but might be
> > useful for foodie gifts for "Viking" royalty or friends.
> >
> > Rune candy molds:
> > http://www.silverenchantments.com/
> > runescandymold_runeschocolatemolds.html
> >
> > Thor's hammer molds:
> > http://www.silverenchantments.com/
> > thorshammerchocolatemold_candymold.html
> >
> > Note that this shop also has Rune and Thor's hammer soap molds...
> > --
> > Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas