[Sca-cooks] Red Tower Iron Chef

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 24 00:48:00 PDT 2005

Elewyiss commented:
> When making up my shopping list, which Guillume picked up for
> me, I totally forgot the secret ingredient, so we bought out
> all the almonds in Flovila and Jackson.

Lol. Sounds like here in Austin. Except here it is all the water, the
bread, the canned goods, the soft drinks etc which are gone from the
store shelves. And the stores are a mad house I've been afraid to go
back into after Wed. night. And Austin is only supposed to get 2 or 3
inches of rain.

> Next year I'm not gonna forget the secret ingredient.
> And I'm going to budge more money.

So were these whole almonds or slivers? Skinned or not? Or did you
end up with a mix?

> I"d like a different name also, but what?

What's wrong with "Elewyiss"? Sounds fine to me. :-)

Yeah, "Iron Chef" sounds like they are looking for judges, or at
least chefs, with cast iron stomaches.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas