[Sca-cooks] [OT][OOP] Pennsic Customs Question

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 11:15:55 PDT 2005

My SO is coming to GWW next week and is taking AMTRAK.  It takes a bit longer than flying, but is
less physically stressful than driving 2000 miles.

He will be allowed two carry on bags free and three boxes [weighing about 50 lbs each] of check in
luggage free.  And for $10 a piece, he is allowed another three boxes of about 50 lbs each.  So
for the price of his train fare + $30 he can bring 300 lbs of stuff.

I don't know if that will translate to Pennsic, but it might be worth looking into for others.

Huette