[Sca-cooks] trenchers

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Mon Sep 26 19:33:57 PDT 2005

Only what I have found on the web. Been painting some poured ceramic pieces
with some of the designs. My photo copy folder was borrowed so I can't look
up any url examples to direct to online. I know there are some early
examples of cups and bowls from about 1100s that were mono- and duo-
chromatic.

Lyse