[Sca-cooks] [OT][OOP] Pennsic Customs Question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 20:50:08 PDT 2005

Well, until they finish the trans-atlantic tunnel it will be much
easier to take the train to the U.S. from Canada than from Europe.

:-)
Stefan

>  Europe to US wonder if its the same as Canada to US.
>  Da

Last I looked at the train schedules, they only stopped in Austin
once or twice a week. Perhaps they've improved this, though.

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com