[Sca-cooks] [children's] cookbook question

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 09:33:34 PDT 2005

Dear Jared:

Please do!  In fact, permission is given to distribute to any SCA person
upon request, as long as no money changes hands.  Any material that is
not original with me is properly attributed.

Um, for that matter, could you send me a fresh MS Word document to
<sfoxdavis at aol.com> so I can download it at home?  Thanks Bubba.

Selene