[Sca-cooks] [OT][OOP] Pennsic Customs Question

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:03:59 PDT 2005

>Huette replied to me with:
>>Ah, Stefan, Giano lives in Germany ... It would cost a fortune to
>>ship anything from there and
>>would take at least several weeks, to a month.  That is a big problem
>>for those living in Drachenwald.

There are several folks who come from Germany/Drachenwald.  We have Count
Gerhard and his lady, THL Judith of Northumbria who come over and this year
camped with House Blackstar.  Makes sense, they are both members of House
Blackstar.  If Giano knows them, maybe he could ask what they do to deal
with stuff.
Olwen