[Sca-cooks] RE: Bread as Art-OT OP

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Sep 27 20:55:00 PDT 2005

> I wish we could.  The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where I live,  allows
> only donations of unopened food packages to soup kitchens, homeless  shelters,
> etc.  They absolutely will not take cooked food.

Hm.. there's a shelter for homeless men in Bethlehem that will take
cooked food, if it's been stored correctly.  Whole leftovers such as
fruit, bread etc. were recently taken by a local teens shelter.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for
years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." - _Harvey_, by Mary Chase