[Sca-cooks] not-to-be-eaten pie crust

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 23:40:05 PDT 2005

Aoghann asked:
> Speaking of the "not-to-be-eaten pie crust", I remember someone on the
> list posting a recipe for such. I decided today that I would like to
> create some molded containers as part of one of my dish presentations.
> Could someone repost that for me (I was not able to find it in the
> archives)? Perhaps it is in the florilegium, I will go a-hunting there
> as well.

That is the kind of info I would save for the Florilegium, and I
would likely put it in this file in the FOOD section:
pies-msg          (57K)  7/26/02    Period pie crusts, meat and fruit
pies.

However, as you can see, I haven't updated this file in a while. And
indeed, I have a fairly substantial chunk of material to add to this
file. If no one posts the recipe, let me know and I will be happy to
update this file and get it online, send you the material I've got
saved to add to this file, or look through the material for this recipe.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com