[Sca-cooks] [children's] cookbook question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 23:50:36 PDT 2005

Kiri asked:
> We're working on having more activities for children in our Barony as
> well...could you send me a copy of this also?

Are you looking for just cooking oriented children's activities? Or
others as well?  I don't know if you are already aware of these, but
here are some files in the CHILDREN section of the Florilegium which
might be useful for non-cooking children's activity ideas:

2-Hobyhorses-art   (5K)  1/28/01    "Two Ideas for Hobbyhorses" by
Slaine Ni
                                        Chiarain.
children-SCA-lnks  (9K)  1/20/05    Links to info on children in the SCA
                                        by Dame Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon.
chd-actvites-msg  (43K)  8/25/00    Children's activities for SCA
events.
child-gam-msg     (30K)  8/25/00    Period and SCA children's games.
toys-msg          (63K)  7/20/99    Period and SCA toys.
Toys-in-th-MA-art (26K)  8/30/99    "Toys in the Middle Ages" By Lady
Margritte
                                        of Ravenscroft.

Stefan
--------