[Sca-cooks] RE: Bread as Art-OT OP

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 28 05:26:39 PDT 2005

 We are not allowed to send cooked food local by-laws to shelters.
Thankfully we have a large and growing student population . Seconds anyone,
after a dish is served it goes to kitchen, get replated and sent to where
side board was. For the populace to have as they please including off
boards. Yes we still occasionally have some left overs but not much. So it
gets offered for pets of membership. After all they paid for it why not give
it to them.
  Da