[Sca-cooks] [OT][OOP] Pennsic Customs Question

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 09:10:00 PDT 2005

Hey, Stefan, that big city in Eastern Pennsylvania with the big
airport is Pittsburgh (ends in "h"). Pittsburg (no "h") is a smallish
town in Northern California in the SF Bay Area.

Misspelling could cause trouble when making travel plans. I'm not
sure if there's a train that goes through there, although if you do
end up in Pittsburg, let me know: it's about 1/2 hour drive from
where i live. They have a small Celtic-oriented Ren Fair there every
summer in August. I've never been to it, but...
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita