[Sca-cooks] Silq bi-laban (spinach and sesame dip)

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:56:31 PDT 2006

In Stefan´s Florilegium - Andalusan-Fst-msg  on January 28, 2002 Mark
Calderwood posted a menu for this feast which includes Silq bi-laban as
an entree. I have tried to contact Mr. Calderwood but he is no longer
available at the e-mail address given. What I would like to know is the
recipe for this dip. I cannot find one in any of the copies of
Andalusian manuscripts I have or in google. Any information on this
would be gratefully appreciated.
Sue