[Sca-cooks] Update on Master Joram etc..

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 06:10:04 PDT 2006

Please feel free to forward this to other lists:

Mistress Asenath's husband collapsed and was hospitalized yesterday... so I am writing this update in her stead.  ( They're working on figuring out why, but he seems to be ok)

Joram has a bloodclot in the main artery leading to his liver.  On Thursday, they tried angioplasty, which did not work.  On Friday, the went into surgery again to put in a stint to bypass the clot.   He is still in the hospital in Boston at this point.  Due to circumstance, his mother cannot get there to visit him on her own.
Joram's  Phone number in the hospital is  1-617-632-1690,  and his mundane name is Jim Daly... Asenath asked me to let people know that any/aal calls even if very brief would probably be greatly appreciated!

In Service,
Ardenia