[Sca-cooks] looking for recipe for Silq-laben

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 19 20:55:16 PDT 2006

I got this message recently. I'm not sure if Giles is still on this
list or not.

This lady is looking for a recipe for Silq-laben, which Giles
mentioned in messages in this file in the FEASTS section of the
Florilegium.

Andalusan-Fst-art  (8K) 10/26/02    An Andalusian summer banquet
                                        by Giles de Laval.

So, Giles if you are here, we'd appreciate getting your recipe and if
you have it, the original period one. Whether he is here or not, I'd
also be interested in seeing anyone else's redaction for this recipe
and Susan could then have several to pick from.

Please remember that Susan is not a member of this list, so please
copy her on any replies at: lordhunt at gmail.com

Thanks,
   Stefan