[Sca-cooks] ginger ales

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 20:45:36 PDT 2006

Urtatim commented:
======
Nowadays my preferred carbonated ginger ale is Reed's.

However, Prince Neville's Jamaican Ginger Beer (not carbonated) will
really knock one flat - more punch than Cassius Clay, George Foreman,
and Micheal Tyson rolled into one. The Prince's drink is fresh, sold
in the cold case where the fresh juices are in my local Whole
Paycheck, err, Foods. It's a San Francisco treat, so i don't know how
far out of the Bay Area it is available. Fabulous stuff. If you like
ginger and you ever see it, you owe it to yourself to try it.
  ======

Thank you for your ginger ale recommendations. One of my wife's
brother-in-laws is very into ginger ale and I'll have to see if I can
find these here in Austin. Although he is Mormon and doesn't drink.
Is this Prince Neville's Jamaican Ginger Beer alcoholic? Or just non-
carbonated?

I wonder if either of these two brands is available in a sugar-free
version.  So far, I've seen very few ginger ales which are and that
rather limits how much I can drink of them other than a taste or two.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com