[Sca-cooks] sticky toffee pudding recipe - OOP

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 19:11:29 PDT 2006

        I just got back from a 3 week trip to England, where I spent some
serious time testing various versions of sticky toffee pudding (grin). I tried 4
at different restaurants, all good, all different. One was a very dark rich
brown, one a light golden, one obviously had dates, while the others did not...
Does anyone have a favorite recipe they'd be willing to share for my testing?
     Devra (burp) Did I mention the meal at Oxford where they set the table
with four glasses, three spoons, six knives, and six forks?

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com