[Sca-cooks] The apprentage, Adamantius and Drakey

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 11:26:20 PST 2006

otsisto wrote:
> For the not so informed. What is the difference between a apprentage and a
> apprentice? In fact what is a apprentage?

Sorry about that.  As much as I hate created words, I made this one up.
As I am both a Laurel and a Pelican, some of my associates can't make up
their mind which they want to be, an apprentice or a protege.  Or, as is
the case with the one who's been around the longest, she started out as
a protege, but she is incredibly talented in A&S, so when i got my
Laurel, we decided she would be a combination of apprentice and
protege...apprentege!

Kiri