[Sca-cooks] Gunthar almost did it again!

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 1 22:35:31 PST 2006

<evin grin> Well I could make marzipan fingers....

  Actually simple easy to take foods for Their Majesties. Mostly individual servings of quiche/tarts, bite sized cheeses, fruits etc. Her Majesty requested some sort of stew in a bread bowl too.  Neither wants a sit down type of lunch, so I will work around making sure the foods are bite size and portable.

  The kitchen I have to work with at least has a sink :)

  -Muiriath

Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
  Our site is a building (and grass space) in our county fairgrounds.
Official Fair Board Regulations (tm) forbid us from selling food, so we
can't have a feast , but they can't keep us from,
well, just offering it. So there's a lunch that's part of the site fee.
Soups, carb source, protein source, fruits, beverages. Verra, verra simple.
Which is good, because the kitchen is a-number-one primitive. We have a
stove. I'm told the burners work. And there's a fridge we can use. And a
water source, but I don't think there's a sink. Doing all of the cooking
off-site, and just reheating that day. Taking dishes home for washing....
What are you doing for "finger food?"
--Maire