[Sca-cooks] Gunthar almost did it again!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:55:02 PDT 2006

>Hmm, marzipan fingers with slivered almonds in the middle for "bones". :-)

Nope. If you don't mind the anachronistic food, purple fingerling
potatoes, boiled and then panfried until soft and kind of crunchy,
insert almond for the nail. This was a major hit at my last Halloween
Party.

>aeduin who will see you there.

Yep, I was in the Finals and even took it to three fights. But
lost to Earl Aaron MacGregor in a clean and gorgeous list. I
hate to admit it but I was beaten by the better fighter and
he earned it.

Ah well, I was having an off-day. And as for being "old"
oh buddy I feel it today.

Gunthar
(Second place just means you were the last person to lose.)