[Sca-cooks] Need advice/suggestion for counter top

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 13:38:31 PDT 2006

I'd recommend against the cutting board idea.  Sounds like it's too far
from the sink to be practical.  Plus, inset boards *can* gather bacteria
in the border between it and the counter.  I prefer having my cutting
boards movable because it gives me more flexible.  How about just
putting a narrow cupboard in the space?

Duriel