[Sca-cooks] The Ultimate Southern Cornbread (at least in my house :))

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 16:03:19 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/2/2006 2:43:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com writes:

CORNBREAD

Mine is virtually the same except I just do three cups of cornbread,  I
grease the frying pan with actual grease, usually bacon grease AND I usually  add a
tablespoon of Dukes Mayonnaise to the batter... it HAS to be Dukes. I  don't
know if it's the eggs or oil, but it seems to make a smoother  batter.

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright