[Sca-cooks] Punishment

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 10:22:50 PDT 2006

I always thought that "muddling" was what they called it when one
smooshed mint leaves and sugar at the bottom of a glass for a mint
julep.  I hardly think that would be necessary for mead, which is
usually sweet enough already.

They must have really, really worked on improving the MRE.  The classic
snark about them is that "Meals Ready to Eat" is Three Lies in one acronym.

Selene