[Sca-cooks] Clotted Cream

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 4 08:36:26 PDT 2006

 Looking at that next day wish I had written it differently, oh well 3:12 in
the morning Different glasses.
But actually you just answered most the questions that came to mind last
night.  The only one left is to see if any other references , come to light
in the time line of clotted cream , with the exception of honey sugar
debate. Which has nothing to do with the topic I am chasing but. These arose
from last night.
 If sugar is only from cane or beet then what were they making candy out of
in different civilizations?
 When using  honey to make candy is not one of the steps crystallization?
What would that be called ?
 Cealian