[Sca-cooks] Sugar was Clotted Cream

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 13:07:41 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/4/2006 1:33:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net writes:

>  When using  honey to make candy is not one of the steps crystallization?
> What would that be called ?

No idea what it's called... but honey crystallizes well enough as it  ages
anyway, ask any meadmaker<G>. So I'm assuming boiling will do the  job... just
remove part or even most of the water.

Now I'm thinking of crystallized honey on toast....

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright