[Sca-cooks] Re: Congratulations Iasmin ;-)

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 13:24:42 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/5/2006 1:13:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kingstaste at comcast.net writes:

> I was pulled out of the kitchen just prior to service for my Pel, it's
> >just a damned good thing I was as organized as I was.  I was a basket
> >case afterwards, and only my extensive timetables and service lists
> >posted on the wall saved the feast

That's one of the reasons Caid doesn't do it anymore except in rare cases.
Mine was a surprise and just as well, as the King didn't show up that day
(tranport problems) and the Queert and elevate me by herself. I'd've had a heart
attack if I had known about it in advance.

Renata