[Sca-cooks] Gunthar almost did it again!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 5 22:39:05 PDT 2006

====
Thanks.  I know who they are.  Just didn't know if they were stepping
up or down.  They were ours before they were yours, ya know.  ;o)
====

Oooh. Hand-me-down Royalty!

====
One of their
sons did some teething on my old, Aten laurel medallion.....

--Maire, who served Their Occidental Majesties as Kingdom MoAS of
Atenveldt....boy, how time flies!
====

I guess you'd really be saying that if it was the *incoming king* who
did some teething on your old, Aten Laurel medallion.!

Hey, maybe for accuracy, they should start making Laurel medallions
out of coral:
teething-toys-msg (22K)  1/ 5/01    Period and SCA teething toys for
infants.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/teething-toys-msg.html

Stefan
--------