[Sca-cooks] Food safe firewood

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 21:48:40 PDT 2006

And was it ever established whether this occurred accidently or on purpose?!
  Judith

"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

On Apr 6, 2006, at 9:26 PM, Daniel Phelps wrote:

> You can add poison wood to the no no list but, as it is only found
> in this
> country in south Florida, it isn't likely to be encountered except
> there and
> it is rare even there.
>
> Daniel

For some reason I'm reminded of the official trip of one of our less
popular Presidents to China, where the toilet seats in his hotel
suite were all apparently replaced with brand-new ones made of some
polished wood that turned out to be on a par with poison oak for
irritation levels...

Adamantius

"S'ils n'ont pas de pain, vous fait-on dire, qu'ils mangent de la
eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04