[Sca-cooks] Lutefisk and strange dreams...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 9 08:17:55 PDT 2006

In a phrase, yes it is.  That bad.  At least, to my nose.  Dunno about the
cheese--don't think I've ever seen or smelled it.
It's that awful gelatinous texture, though, that really gets to me.
<<shudders violently>>  I freely admit that my personal bias against foods
that are slimy or gelatinous probably means that I miss out on some tasty
treats, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice. ;o)
--maire, who grew up in an area settled by Norwegians, and who was, as a
child, exposed to lutefisk a few times...